Welcome to the Paretti Mazda of Covington Service Center
Welcome to the service center at Paretti Mazda of Covington! Here, our goal is to give your ride the care it deserves. Whether you’re just coming in for a tune-up or you need repairs of any kind, you can put your trust in our team.
Drivers in Covington, Hammond, and Mandeville, LA, do you want to learn more about us? Read on!
What Services Do We Offer?
Great question! When you bring your car, whether it’s a Mazda or something else, to our service center, you can receive a whole host of services under one roof. Our team of Mazda-certified technicians will keep you up to date on everything that’s going on. By using their combined experience and the latest in diagnostic equipment, they can get to the root of any potential problem and repair it quickly.
For example, we offer all types of routine maintenance services, including:
- Oil changes
- Filter changes
- Tire rotations
- Battery inspections
Our team can also handle lots of different repairs, including brake repair, transmission repair, and much more! While our team is skilled enough to work on any vehicle from any manufacturer, when our technicians are working on a Mazda, they’ll have the advantage of using genuine OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts.
Do you want to schedule a service? Simply fill out our online scheduler or give us a call at the service center!
How Will I Know When I Need Service?
It’s important to know when your vehicle needs service, as spotting the signs early can save you many headaches down the road. There are many that will indicate service is needed, but here are some of the most common:
- Dashboard warning lights: There is a variety of dashboard lights that are designed to tell you when service is needed. For example, your check engine light will tell you when there’s a problem under the hood, your oil light will tell you when it’s time for an oil change, etc.
- Burning smells: Under no circumstances should you experience any burning smell coming from your car. This could mean you need an oil change, your transmission fluid needs to be changed, etc.
- Squealing noises: Like the burning smells, your car shouldn’t make any squealing or clanging noises. This could mean you need a brake replacement, an oil change, a belt adjustment, etc.
Now that you’re aware of some common signs of needing service, you’ll be better positioned to get everything taken care of in a timely manner.
We Also Have a Parts Center
Are you the DIY type? Want to tackle a new at-home project? We’ve got an on-site parts center that’ll provide you with all the parts and accessories you need. You can speak to a parts center specialist when you come in and they’ll help you find the parts you need, or you can fill out an order form online and we’ll contact you when it’s ready!
Visit the Service Center at Paretti Mazda of Covington Today
Is it time for an oil change or powertrain repairs? No matter what your needs are, the service center at Paretti Mazda can handle it! Drivers in Covington, Hammond, and Mandeville, Louisiana, can call or contact us online today for an appointment.
- Main:(985) 888-5320
- Sales:(985) 888-5320
- Service:(985) 888-5320
- Parts:(985) 888-5320
- Mon - Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM